Based in United States
March 23 2016
$6.99 - Steam
Escape: Close Call is an adrenaline pumping driving game which rewards near crashes with style points, encouraging risk and thrill seeking. Escape enemy vehicles increasing in difficulty while completing missions, maneuvering through the landscape, and earning coins to upgrade your vehicle with weapons.
Escape was originally created to be a tense game that's also addictive and goal oriented, and once a proof of concept video was made it was greenlit on Steam Greenlight in less than a week, reaching top 10 status out of all games on Greenlight. It was released on Steam two months later, on the 24th of March, 2016, and has been getting regular updates since. A VR update was added, and more modes are being prototyped currently, including a multiplayer addon.
- Steep learning curve. Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Cinematic Close Calls when barely managing to evade enemy vehicles.
- Standoff mode where you challenge enemy cars as a matador.
- Game mechanics that reward thrill seeking and risk.
- Diverse power-ups that can be upgraded and personalized.
- Novel sense of progression through unlocking stages.
- 25 different vehicles that the player can drive, each with its own mechanics and advantageous properties.
- Achievements and leaderboards to compare times and scores with friends or globally.
Escape: Close Call Trailer Vimeo
Escape: Close Call Trailer #2 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IMGA Awards (Nomination)" IMG Awards
- "It's like I'm playing Michael Bay - The Game."
- Mr Falcon, YouTuber
- "If you guys like simple games with an addictive quality that are just fun as hell for not much money, then get this game now."
- Zaxtor99, YouTuber
Beginners Game Guide
Check out the Beginners Game Guide on Steam steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651492779.
Made with Unity Page
Here is the link for Escape: Close Call Made with Unity Page madewith.unity.com/games/escape-close-call.
About Tarboosh Games
Tarboosh Games is an independent game studio based in EMEA. It is founded by a group of passionate gamers striving to make a grand entrance into the gaming scene. Tarboosh Games team comes from different cultures and backgrounds with years of credible experience in mobile and PC game development.
More information on Tarboosh Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Escape: Close Call Credits