Era is a turn-based fighting game with RPG elements and online PVP or PVE. Pick a team of up to 6 characters, level them up, join a faction and fight off against real-life opponents and complete quest
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Public Relations located Anywhere.
Posted by Terahard Ltd on
The role can be based anywhere but we would prefer candidates based in London. The job will generally be work from home but will require attendance to meetings.
For this job we require that the candidate:
- English Language: Native/Proficient
- Have excellent communication skills
- Act decisively under pressure
- Have superb planning skills
- Be able to tackle multiple problems in an organised manner
- Good at motivating the team
- Good at supervising and delegating, creating proper schedules
- Knowledge of the games industry
- Troubleshoot production difficulties
Associate Producers take on responsibilities delegated to them by the Producer. They work on the development and pre-production stages, and on the production. Duties can range from supervising the development team, co-ordinating the clients and finding new ways for the company to expand.
Help with expanding the community of the company and find ways to get our products/games known. Organization of meetings & events.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org