About this game:
Inspired by the pixel art style of the SNES/PS1 era, ECHORIA: Ancient Echoes is a new and immersive story-based RPG by Adam Waind.
Average game completion time 6-18 hours (Demo is about 1 hour long).
Enjoy cutscenes rich in emotion and atmospheric environments accompanied by a hand-chosen soundtrack of over 100 songs!
Play as Aldus, a hunter from the snowy Borra Village who finds his life mundane and tedious. He wants nothing more than to challenge his mind and discover his latent talent for leadership. When a routine hunting trip goes awry, his life changes forever.
Swept along by the motives of others, Aldus must adapt to his ever changing surroundings.
Who can he trust? Who will he become?
The answers lie within the journey to discover the Ancients!
Explore different areas and solve puzzles!
- Explore a vast variety of themed areas
- Solve various types of puzzles
- Can you find all 30 secret items?
Defeat powerful foes your own way!
- Choose 3 of 5 characters to take into battle
- Combo attacks and skills with timed inputs
- Defeat enemies using magic or brute force
Use skills in battle to master them!
- Master a skill to increase it's effectiveness and reduce it's cost
- Increase a skill's damage, duration, or chance to succeed
- Skills are improved by gear's effects and stats
Over 200 pieces of unique gear to find and choose from!
- Select your gear wisely to create interesting builds
- Make any character a tank or a glass-cannon
- Synergize gear effects with your mastered skills