Based in France
September 5 2016
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn-based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipments. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!
Goblinz Studio is a French team, between Luxembourg and Strasbourg. Members of the team are working at home and we are using a cloud to make things easier. Right now, we are 3 on the project and less than 10 freelances depending on our needs (musics, story, networking, testing, translations, sound design, etc…). We love working with the community like participating during livestreams of our game or asking them suggestions and ideas to make the greatest game we can for them. We will also provide them tools so they can create awesome things by themselves in addition to what will already be in the game!
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn-based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
Dungeon Rushers - Launch trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie prize selection" Casual Connect Amsterdam
- "Indie of the week" indieoftheweek.eu
- "Once you're able to upload your own diabolic creations, you'll be hooked"
- Indiegames.com, link
- "Looks promising, so if you're into that sort of thing, check it out!"
- The team of Darkest Dungeon, link
- "Sure, Dungeon Rushers is filled to the brim with nostalgia, but it is also a blast to play. 9/10"
- OPNOOBS.com, link
Goblinz Studio allows for the contents of Dungeon Rushers to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Dungeon Rushers is legally & explicitly allowed by Goblinz Studio. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/dungeon-rushers/presskit.
Get animated gifs about the game imgur.com/a/fah2u.
About Goblinz Studio
We are developing RPG/Strategy Roguelike games like Dungeon Rushers or Robothorium (party-based Dungeon Crawlers with turn-based Fights).
More information on Goblinz Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungeon Rushers Credits