Dream Car Builder is a game where you can design your own cars and race them.
Designing the perfect frame and steering system for the car of your dreams is no simple matter.
If you are interested, and are up for the challenge, this game is for you!
Thanks for voting and helping Dream Car Builder on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Today Dream Car Builder moves from early access into a full release. All the things that we promised in the Early Access Game Introduction are now implemented in the game.
The game got 81 updates during these 2 years.
50% of the features were requested by players. Your input suggestions and feedback has been invaluable to us. Thank you guys, you made this game!
The short list:
New parts and settings:
- Point settings
- Tank steering
- Angle locks
- Spoilers (Panels with aerodynamics)
- The new part "Decoration" allows to import 3D objects from .obj files
- 3 types of tires: Universal, Slick, Offroad
- Manual gearbox with the ability to change gear ratios (new engine settings)
New ingame maps:
- Canyon 2
- Crash Test Site
- Desert 2
- Monticello raceway
- Racing field
- Salt Flats
- Controller support
- Ability to assign keyboard buttons for all actions of the race mode.
- Physics engine has been significantly improved.
- Free camera mode
- The possibility to make custom circular tracks
- The ability to change the width of checkpoints
- The ability to make custom tracks wich are over the ground (on platforms)
- The editor user interface is improved
- Groups of parts window in the editor
- Competitions UI improvements
- New ingame tutorial
- 9 new languages: German, Portuguese-Brazil, French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Japanese.
Graphics and sounds:
- Soft wheels graphics
- Dust, sparks, skidmarks, new sound effects
- Particles and sounds now slow when you slow down the time.
The full list of updates:
The evolution of the game during these 3 years.
The 1st prototype (3 years ago):
2 months later:
3 years later (the official trailer):
I made a new official game trailer for Dream Car Builder.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.