We've been busy with real life and haven't been doing that much progress as we are already ahead of schedule we decided to take it easier for one week. We've been working a lot and as we are two person team it can be quite difficult sometimes. We've been mostly planning and brainstorming with ideas what to add and how to tweak some mechanics and here is our "TO DO" list
- AI tweaking and making AI able to hide in different rooms
- Voice acting for the AI and player
- Main menu fully functional as well as options screen
- Player animations
- Objectives and tweaking of them
We are also going to be tweaking the post processing and lighting more, but here are some new screenshots we took. One from indoors and two others outside.
We will be having bigger update in our next week's weekly update! We'd like to thank all our supporters and watchers.
- Dread of Laughter Development team