- Make sure you have subversion or GIT client installed
- Cd to the directory in which you would like to have the game
- Use this code to clone assets with Subversion client
svn co https://github.com/Wintch/d3-base-assets
- Or this one to clone using GIT
git clone https://github.com/Wintch/d3-base-assets
Get binary files
- Get binary files with Subversion
svn co https://github.com/Wintch/drap
- Or using GIT
git clone https://github.com/Wintch/drap
- copy all the files inside mac64 folder to drap/trunk, so they are in the same directory as "base"
- run the game with "./drap"
- You may need SDL2, libOGG or another dependency. Use Brew.sh to solve this quickly