On the 12th and 13th of August 2017, Domino Daydreams showcased its latest iteration at Dublin Comic Con. As we get closer to release, this is a major update on the previous version showcased at State Of Play.
Patch notes for Release Candidate 1.0
- You can now click to push over a domino, placeholder objects have been removed.
- Camera has been clamped.
- Moved to a dependency injection architecture (Zenject) and as a result, a massive increase in performance.
Enviornment and Props:
- Level has been completely rebuilt from the ground up.
- 5 New props added, The High Bridge, Low Bridge, Low Step, High Step and Slide.
- Water Feature has been turned on
- Wind Effects have been added.
- Lighting and ambience changes.
- The "Props" Menu has been activated, all 5 props are now selectable.
- "Save" now presents a save menu where you can name a savefile
- "Reset" has been replaced by "Load", which allows you to load a particular save.
- Current game mode is now displayed in the bottom left, these are "Editor", "Delete" and "Play" mode.
- Intro has been completely replaced
- Credits updated to reflect current team and roles
- Exit Game now returns you to the title screen, instead of windows.
- New Intro music added
- Main crafting theme has been refined.