Depixtion: Halloween is a chilling puzzle game where you create grotesque works of art using logic. Based on the popular Picross series, Depixtion: Halloween blends color mixing mechanics with the rules of nonograms to create a uniquely colorful, and horrifying experience.
Griddler beware, you're in for a scare!
- 48 Cursed Depixtion Images - 144 Haunted Picross Puzzles
- Horrifying puzzles of all sizes: 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Spookier color palette. Now with 100% more Grey!
- Picross puzzles you can solve with logic! No black magic needed to figure these out
- A tutorial so easy, you'll swear it's hexed
- Autosaving. Your progress will never ghost you
- Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad Support. Even a one-armed, no-legged zombie can play!
Picross is a picture logic puzzle game in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
- Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Picross has been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers. However, we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!