The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Demoria Online is a project that is ran by young adolescence's that want to make a difference to the world by using a game engine which very few MMO's have been developed with. Demoria Online takes multiworlds to another level with each world having different aspects and different settings. The Demoria team at Ruletech Games are always working on making it better each and every day.
The Official Demoria website is now open. You can login if you have a invitation key, we will update here and on the site regarding updates. But in order to get the client for the future you will have to go here. We have no time estimate when testing will begin, but Pre-Alpha ends on September 9th, 2014 which is a month away.
Quoted from Websites recent announcement:
Someone wrote: Your eyes are not deceiving you, the Demoria Community manager wanted me to send this message to all the Demorians of the universe on his behalf. I am Eadveil, Baits right hand.
We have decided to change the name of “Alpha Keys” and turn them into Invitation Keys. Due to the Keys being valid after Alpha, we thought why not? Its sounds more catchy, but that isn’t the urgent news I was meant to give you. You can now redeem your Invitation Keys on Demoria’s website, although the client hasn’t been compiled, you can still register early so we can notify you by email when the client is ready.
When you get the client you will notice that their is no way to register, you will use the same username for here on Demoria. You will then receive a randomly generated password by email to login with.
All the keys that have been handed out so far are valid and may be redeemed on the site, but if you want to get a key for a friend you can donate 15$ or try to win one in our giveaway in the upcoming weeks.
Changelog Demoria Pre-Alpha 0.7.1
- Added Invitation Keys to the website.
- Code Base Update
- Removed Server Version from client
- Removed the capability to try to connect to a different server that wasn’t Demoria’s.
- Made the flashing lights less annoying.
- Fixed Pink smudge
- Fixed basic controls.
- Took out levels and are currently modifying them.
- Added Alphemia
- Cleaned Private Repository
- Modified Models
- Implemented Client Version checker that will enforce that you get the new client.
- Removed Zufix’s old models and updated them with completely different ones.
- Removed Demoria’s old models and updated them.
- Added 3 New areas to Demoria
- Updated Valgate to have its stone instead of previous wood with an endless abyss.
- Fixed blaring Login Music.
- Vista Support Removed
- Removed XP Support
- Removed Support for anything below Mountain Lion.
- The Verge of discontinuing anything using 32 Bit is taking place. Once Unity 5 is released.
- Localization for all languages is now available
- You can now edit your controls before launching the game.
- Added Unamed World that has a Sci-Fi theme for exploring and battling.
- Portals now implemented.
- Chat Manager now says Welcome to Demoria instead of “This is an indication that Chat Manager is working Welcome to the Game!”
- Removed King Spider from the game (that annoying bastard)
- You can now save your progress in the game.
- Quests removed until properly customized and requirements are set.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.