Damned alpha updated to version 0.26f.
Here's the changelog:
- Added a few assets throughout the hotel.
- Fixed a critical bug causing the host to stop responding to chat requests, get item requests, set trap request and not properly broadcasting the end of the game.
- Fixed bug causing traps to become "unarmable" sometimes.
- Fixed some bugs causing the main server to crash.
- Fixed some doors.
- Revamped host/client code, the game now uses a fixed UDP port (55888) to interact with other machines.
Notice: We released this update mainly to allow people to host games. Now everyone should be able to host normally, if you're still having problems, try port forwarding the UDP port 55888 in your router.