The first fantasy scenario ever introduced to a Paradox Interactive strategy game. Featuring a treasure trove of new features that would make Montezuma himself jealous, Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion pits the European dynasties against the brutal conquering force of the ferocious Aztec civilization and they aren't here to trade chocolate! Descending on the shores of Europe like a plague, the bloodthirsty foes bring with them exotic and deadly disease as well as a craving to massacre everyone in their path. Endurance will be stretched to the limit in order to evade being captured and having your innards dished up as a sacrifice to their greedy and vindictive gods. Are you ready for the biggest threat Europe could have known?
Version 1.7.2 of The Winter King. Compatible with CK2 patch 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed missing GOD_LOKI localisation
- Fixed Imperial Administration law not being immediately applied upon become Gallic Emperor
- Fixed a bug where you could get a game over on succession as Aenglaland
- Fixed Saxon Weards retinue having a bonus to militant morale instead of spearmen morale
- Fixed a bug with dealing with disabling landless count-tier titles
- Fixed a possible crash with the Free Town of Caletum event
- Fixed the AI not revoking Plague Laws
- Fixed Revoke Foederati Status decision not always properly declaring war if refused
- Fixed a bug causing AI characters to give away all of their county titles until they only had one left
- Fixed travelling courtier events not always spawning courtiers with the correct graphical culture/ethnicity
- Fixed Imperial cultured vassals of Brythonic realms not being able to create certain Brythonic titles