Crescent Hollow is an Action RPG, (2D Orthogonal). "As above, so below, discover the mysteries of the hollow". Step into the world of Anthropia where you can dynamically change the world environment. Will you help the empires of the world, or destroy them? Four different classes with unique stories, and around a dozen party units to summon at the barracks. ( Build your own party + Couch COOP)
Crescent Hollow began with an overworld map and a logo in 2015. From there we decided to go in the classic RPG SNES art style approach. When it comes to the main arc and loop, the goal was to have a classic RPG world that people were familiar with, but could finally change in some way. Plenty of hints are given to see what direction Crescent Hollow is going in, story-wise. Without giving away too much, we can safely say that each character you play has its own story, then they all meet up in the middle eventually, for a grand adventure that has been well thought out. The main story also opens up the builder sim aspect of the game.
• Druid Magic upgraded (New sounds, and effects for all elements)
• Naval Combat added (You can fight water serpents)
• Ship Deck/Cabin added (You can go to your ship deck and cabin from overworld map by going to Travel menu)
• Color pallet system added so enemies can switch colors on the fly
• Cooking sound effect added to campfire/stove cooking
• Major prep for Chapter 2 saga
• Party units now move out of the way when you touch them
• Player speed adjusts properly when going to Overworld map and or naval ship, then back again
• Dark Knight Attack speed increased
• Many fixes to the UI, and controls
• Sprint effects adjusted
• Overworld “Ground” map music changed
Due to the world crisis we are in we decided to put the update out ASAP, Chapter 2 (Main Story Quest) Will come in a future update. Make no mistake this games’ current development is going strong!
Early Access update 1.1.1 contains more much needed improvements and bug fixes. We would’ve liked to have more content in this update but polish takes...
Crescent Hollow BETA 1.1 BUG FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS: • Many new sound effects that were missing have been added to props, enemies and the player. • Party...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Play as the Airship Pirate and Ninja for Free. Buy on Steam to play as the Dark Knight and the Druid. (Version 1.1.2)
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.