Crescent Hollow is an Action RPG, (2D Orthogonal). "As above, so below, discover the mysteries of the hollow". Step into the world of Anthropia where you can dynamically change the world environment. Will you help the empires of the world, or destroy them? Four different classes with unique stories, and around a dozen party units to summon at the barracks. ( Build your own party + Couch COOP)
Crescent Hollow began with an overworld map and a logo in 2015. From there we decided to go in the classic RPG SNES art style approach. When it comes to the main arc and loop, the goal was to have a classic RPG world that people were familiar with, but could finally change in some way. Plenty of hints are given to see what direction Crescent Hollow is going in, story-wise. Without giving away too much, we can safely say that each character you play has its own story, then they all meet up in the middle eventually, for a grand adventure that has been well thought out. The main story also opens up the builder sim aspect of the game.
• Mystic Hare fixes
• Spring Event Eggfest fixes
• Elderium forest layer fixes
• Steam DRM now active
BETA 1.0.7 Released, Spring Event: Eggfest
We added a new seasonal event to the events system: The Spring Eggfest. Go out and find eggs filled with treasure within the forests of Anthropia.
• Spring Event: Eggfest
• New spring event adds a new spring only enemy – Mystic Hare
• New spring event adds a new party unit that can be acquired(Next update finalizes it)
• You can now return to character select on the game over screen
• Blue Slime projectiles fixed
• Elderium Forest fixes, Forest 2 fixes
• Combat hot fixes for enemies that have projectiles
• Combat fixes for how the enemy faces you and party units in battle
• Player death animations/transitions are complete
• Sabertooth lyger party unit now has a sound effect when attacking
• Night time and morning time now have a sound effect associated with them
• Jungle map fixes
• 1 new theme added – black 2
Update BETA 1.0.5:
• Extra Sound effects added to Green Slime and Engineering Table
• Green Slime combat fixes
• Goblin Combat fixes
• All Party Units can now level up to 50
• All Party Units exp gap increased for levels past 10
• Ambient sound effects added to forest, & grassland
• Some Mesa Map fixes
Crescent Hollow is an Action RPG, "As above, so below, discover the mysteries of the hollow". Step into the world of Anthropia where you can dynamically...
Crescent Hollow BETA 1.1 BUG FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS: • Many new sound effects that were missing have been added to props, enemies and the player. • Party...
News about Crescent Hollow BETA 1.0.4 (The Age of Exploration).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Windows Installer included. As above, so below, discover the secrets of the hollow! Action RPG Adventure for Nintendo Switch, PC, Linux, and Mac.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.