Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
Initially meant to serve as a hotfix, this patch has actually revamped a lot of mechanics and code.
0.2.0 --> 0.2.1
- MAJOR FIXES
- No longer teleported randomly into dungeons. Added text explaining how to get into (N) and return from (R) dungeons using keyboard keys.
- MINOR FIXES
- Removed click to move.
- Removed animal names.
- Removed player names in single player.
- Added language support to 'NPCs on Map'
- You don't die of hunger as fast anymore.
- Random villager names.
- Different coloured names.
- New shadows.
- New GUI.
- F to uncap FPS.
- Seed edges.
- Moved worlds to /worlds folder.
- Changed worlds filename to world_playername.cwl (temporary).