We hope you have all been enjoying the blistering summer, there are still some weeks remaining, so get out your flip flops, out with the shades and make the most of it before the nights start drawing in!
On the CP:I front, summer or no summer, we have still been churning out a lot of code updates, running internal test sessions and our art team have been continuously creating sexy models and textures.
Over the last month, our closed Alpha-testing team have given us valuable input, boosting our game in many ways, from speed, movement, weapon balancing and bug finding.
We will start to work on further in-game footage across the next months to give you a better inside feeling of the intensity and thrilling game play feeling CP:I has to offer. Hopefully we can show you some monster and multi kills in action and some sick aiming skills.
The difference compared to our Pre-Alpha Trailer will be huge in visuals and quality.
To keep you thirsty for more, here are some shots of our new Mercenary character.
Sculpted by Diego TeranTextured by Nakshatra “Naky" Solanki
- fixed the team info Radar (shows team players health and name) is now bindable (look in keybinding) and linked up with the SETTINGS/Game UI toggle option.
- fixed the de-selecting armour bug, where you would have all armour selected, but you could not properly de-select one (visual only issue).
- fixed the issue of the arms not being removed after dying (and when spectating another player).
- fixed issue of arms showing when the player threw the last weapon on the floor.
- ALT fire (normally right mouse) in the buy menu will no longer de-select the whole weapon when it is already selected. You must use left mouse.
- Mouse sensitivity value is now displayed next to the slider option (to help players revert to the exact setting).
- Fixed issue of dead icons in scoreboard not being visible to new connecting players.
- Fixed issue of DE laser and crosshair both showing on top of each other, when spectating another player.
- Fixed issue of not being able to repair damaged armour (when it was between 50% and 99%).
- Resolution now changes when pressing 'Accept' rather than it changing when selecting a resolution on the drop down menu.
- Two new admin commands added as below.
Adminswapteams: this should keep the players who are currently together and simply SWAP them ALL to the other team
AdminReset: will just re-set all scores and round wins/points to Zero and put the players back into the spawn point with everything back to default (cash, inventory etc..)
- Switch to weapon after grenade throw has been drastically increased (we found a bug where after throwing a grenade it would putdown the grenade, then re-equip a blank grenade and then realise you didn't have one, and equip an actual weapon).
- Fixed bug where the hacking sound would actually play from a different location and it was hard to work out which one was being used.
- Fixed a bug that if merc rescued a hostage on purpose or by mistake, the team scoring would mess up.
- Fixed issue where dropped weapons on carpets or rugs in seclusion were not actionable (could not pickup).
- Fixed the amount of time a player is in the server, before every player had the same.
- Nades are now blocked by closed doors in Seclusion.
- Fixed a game breaking bug that if a player suicided or left the server when alive, picking up their gun would result in the player running around with no weapon in the hand and a default T-Pose.. but could still fire.
- Weapon bobbing now shows for spectators.
- Fixed the issue, that if you shoot a merc whilst he is planting, it stops the animation but did not stop the planting sequence.
- Fixed bug where the Scope Xhair would continue to show to dead players and spectators, even after the alive player died in scope view, and it was not possible to get rid of it.
- Fixed scope Xhair showing up, when a spectator joins the game after having been looking through scope in spectator view.
- Added information for grenades when using the debug "m" option which shows the weapon properties on the screen.
- Fixed issue where the Laser dot was not visible to anyone except for the player using the laser dot.
- Fixed logic ordering which resulted in the scoreboard to go out of sync to different players.
- fixed numerous Accessed None error log msgs.
- Changed how the Grenade is now thrown, so it now spawns from the hand and feels more natural.
- Using the admin command "adminbalanceteams" now assigns the right character skin when switching players to the other team.
- Added new feature, where the server now goes into an idle state (waiting for players) when there is no one on the server. Map time will continue to count down, but rounds will sleep until someone re-joins. Team scores at time of person leaving are still remembered as normal.
+ increased HK121 ammo from 30 to 50
+ increase HK121 ROF from 0.150 to 0.130 (feels more like a machine gun)
+ increase DE damage slightly from 41 to 48 hit points
+ Increase fire rate for DE, from 0.30 to 0.22
+ Increase fire rate for Springfield, from 0.20 to 0.17
+ Increase fire rate for Raging Bull, from 0.60 to 0.53
+ Doubled the grenade damage (from 180 to 360), so now if you are standing within 2 meters of it, you are certain to be killed with full armour and health
- decreased the fire rate for Glock (Burst firemode), from 0.12 to 0.14. Also decreased dmg
- decreased Glock damage slightly from min+max damage 55/55 to 49/52 hit points
Keep following us, we are very grateful for your continued support and your waiting will be worthwhile!
Got talent? what to join our international team and help finish this game ?Come visit us at our home page and click APPLY to join Criticalpointgame.com