The demo has got a little success, especially since the web version. Thanks to all the people who tried it and gave me some feedbacks, especially on Newgrounds were the game had a really good start!
After listing all the pertinent comments on the game, I've been doing all the small changes that I could do pretty quickly on the demo. I hope you will like it, because I probably won't touch to the game for 2-3 weeks. Indeed, being a student implies school project ... and I've to finish this school project for the beginning of February (yes, it's a game too!).
Here's the changes I've made on the demo:
- The stamnia cost of the attack and objects has been balanced
- Jumping no longer cost stamina
- Enemies now have a knock back went they are hit
- Green enemies now move between 2 attacks
- Red enemies has a little less health
- There is a new background music
- There are a lot of new sounds
- Shadows now stay under the character and enemies for a better plateforming experience
- The mapping of the inputs has been changed for the web version
Download it here:
Play directly on your browser here: