NEW GAME + UPDATE & USER REVIEWS TRAILER
We have been overwhelmed by the love and support you have given us since we released Clash: Artifacts of Chaos. A simple thanks did not seem nearly enough, so we prepared several surprises for you to enjoy!
NEW GAME PLUS
You asked for it, here it is: the New Game Plus mode. Once the game is finished, you will be able to start again with the upgrades you already got and face tougher, higher-level opponents. This mode also includes exclusive content: a new war paint for Pseudo, new hats for the Boy and a new set of armor for Pseudo to be found in-game. Will you take on the challenge?
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
This new update incorporates various fixes and improvements to the gameplay experience:
• Quality of life - At night, the location of Dark Bosses (optional end-game challenges) is displayed on the world map
• Quality of life - Next objectives displayed after beating the Director, as some players told us they were getting lost at this stage
• Options - On first launch, the game now asks the player to set the main parameters: animated or static textures, world loading by streaming or by zones.
• Cinematics - New Boy kidnapping cinematics
• New technology: the advanced NVIDIA Ansel screen capture tool
• Various bug fixes
A TRAILER TO THANK ALL OF YOU
A 95% Steam user score is no small feat and we are deeply grateful to all players that took the time to write a review of Clash. We hope you enjoy this trailer made in fashion of a traditional Accolades Trailer, but with players reviews instead!
Our special thanks to Ross, SgtLemon1, Throkgaar, Moffein, Dread Guacamole, Eternal Optimist, Magnus, Fox with a cap, ImperialPanda and cronkin tompler who were kind enough to agree on having their review featured in the trailer. We would also like to thank Nogueh, Cahalit, strenkth, and all others that agreed to participate but that we could not integrate in the end: your reviews were a joy to read and we are thankful from the bottom of our heart.
Our thanks too to all the players of Clash for taking on this incredible journey with Pseudo and the Boy across Zenozoik. We hope you had as much as a blast than us!
Feel free to follow us on Twitter, join our Discord or go in the Steam discussions board if you’d like to keep up with all future news and share your thoughts with us – we would love to hear them.
- The Clash: Artifacts of Chaos Team