The game about rebuilding your world. It has been destroyed and burned by robots and fire breathing creatures. Your task is to fight back and make your world livable again.
Sunday 1.12.2013 Release notes for Burnt Islands build 0.06. This release is a release containing adding and fixing several major features and bugs.
The main feature that took much time (over a week) was explosions with billboards, animated textures, sounds and smokes.
Another big change is that player is now being spawned in a hole in the middle of the island. Texturing and scene graphics are not there yet though.
Better eating functionality. Choose an item you want to eat by pressing a number and then press ‘E’ for “eat”. Different items give different capabilities:
- Bananas give health
- Oil barrels give energy (to fly with)
- Banana splits give strength.
More crafting and inventory items:
- Oil barrels are the new ones. You can pick them up and use to get more energy for flying.
- Bridge building is changed and you get both start and stop for bridge at the same time from the crafting menu.
- You can also now see inventory while using crafting menu so that items you are making are all there before your eyes.
One more help text for players is added: the one that tells you that you can begin to craft items.
Protection (this slightly blue rotating sphere near some monsters) for brown bombs is now a protection for a bomb gather. You can’t move it, but you can destroy it with the “Blue eye” weapon in order to pick up brown bombs.
We have also worked more with saving:
- Start objects that you use to make an axe,
- The “Blue eye” weapon
- XP levels.
And of course crash bugs: the whole game crashed if you planted a tree after reload.
All feedback is welcome!
If you don’t want to use the feedback form, email us: email@example.com