A squad of soldiers crashlands in the middle of enemy territory. With no leaders alive and no available orders, the group must find a way to deal with their situation and internal conflicts, before a mysterious fog engulfs them and enemy forces hunt them down.
Broken Lines is a game about a group of men with different personalities, ideals, ethical standards and battle plans. Individuals with very different opinions about whether they should carry out their duty - or simply try and survive. You experience their journey from their different perspectives and decide what their goals should be, what they plan, how they carry it out, who will perish and who will survive.
Broken Lines is a simultaneous turn-based tactical game with a rogue-inspired structure. The core-gameplay consists of multiple choice story-events, resource management and missions with pause based planning and real-time execution.
• Squad based tactics-game with small scale skirmishes
• Unique and customizable soldiers (stats, traits, special abilities, morale etc.).
• Turn based planning with simultaneous execution
• Tactical depth - suppression, destructible cover, camouflage, stat checks etc.
• Level scores rewarding completion time, casualties, secondary objectives etc.
• Pay sanity and rewind/retry levels to get higher scores and better loot drops.
• Many special unlockable weapons and abilities (smoke, flashbangs, mines,
decoys, mortar strikes, spotter dogs, portable cover etc.)
• Multiplayer mode with short best-of-3 skirmishes for fast 1vs1 sessions
Hello everybody - time for a long waited update.
Since completing the vertical slice, we have been working hard on improving the visual qualities of the game.
We are almost done with this process and are now proud to show of the new and updated visuals in levels:
The vertical slice is soon ready for closed testing - stay tuned.
Hey guys! Since the last article, there have been a few changes in the story and characters. Read more about them here!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.