============ Epilepsy warning ============
BoxesWithGuns is a 2D neon vertex endless shooter game. Try to survive as long as possible by avoiding collisions with the enemies that spawn. One game equals the length of the background music track playing. Collect dollars and customize your spaceship by adding new boxes and weapons. Upgrade existing weapons to increase your chances of survival. For temporary boosts, power ups spawn randomly.
Based on the current music playing in the background, the attached weapon systems get enabled or disabled. The blur and bloom effects and pixel destruction are influenced by the music as well.
- Boosts are temporary
- Remaining time shown by a nice animation on the bottom right corner (See screenshot)
- France translation added. Thanks to LoreStudio
- Fonts size and colors altered
- Weapon systems are colored differently, depending on their availability
- Highscore UI edited
- Steam achievements implemented. (Currently 24)
- Launcher added. Will check for XNA 4.0 redist and .net Framework 4.0 client profile automatically before starting BWG
- Logger added. Exceptions will be added through Steam/BoxesWithGuns and Indie-dev
- Old tracks removed. 18 new tracks added. Working with Giovanni Grotondo
- New soundtracks added
- Cosmic dust: Performance improved and textures changed
Check out the latest changes. Current version: 0.0.5497.23677
We got through Greenlit! Prepare yourself for the steam version!
On 14th of Sept 2014 at 10:00 PST, BoxesWithGuns will be released on Desura.com Pre-Orders are already available. Until 30th of Sept the game will be...
DevLog #1 – Alpha [0.0.5362.31255] Listed most important and recently changes + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.