The game about being a god, helping your people or making their life miserable.
It's here, the big combat and culture update. Check the description for more info!
It's here, the big combat and culture update! The 032 build of Blameless contains the following updates:
- Wildlings > These neutral villagers can be won over by culture spread by temples. Or just kill them to free some space for your buildings.
- Shrine space enlargement > The shrine now clears 4 extra tiles around it, these tiles are designated holy, and are not capable of containing buildings/resources.
- Visual overhaul > The overall visuals have been modified for both performance and looks.
- Warriors now attack Hives.
- Wildlife is back! Wolves, bunnies and birds populate the world again. Wolves are dangerous when they get really hungry, bunnies and birds are just filler content at the moment.
- Warriors kill dangerous wildlife and gather food in the process
- The interaction tool has been updated, grab also requires 50 belief to use now.
- DOOOOOOM! Use the Doom interaction on Wildling huts to designate them as enemies. The doom name is only there because I still lack a better description for it ( suggestions!? )
To perform in this build you have to pay more attention to everything in the world. I suggest you start with this setup for the first 5 villagers:
- 2 Woodcutters
- 1 Stonemason
- 1 Builder
- 1 Warrior
To make sure the ants won't destroy every single villager, try placing warriors near threats manually, they will always attack the nearest threat!
So, this is it! I hope you enjoy the new update and wish you all the best of luck with your own projects and/or gameplays!
For more news and background check Blamelessthegame.com
, or follow the progress on Twitter: @FBProjecten
Really enjoying Blameless? Support me on itch.io by making a donation!