The game (no name yet, "Babylon Project" is provisional) is a RPG ambiented in the ancient mesopotamian cultures. It is a fantasy, not historical, game. Is inspired by the stories of the Anunnakis in the ancient Sumer. The scenery is a map of 100 square kilometers including water. It's a multimision single player game, made with the Epic Games engine, UDK (Unreal Development Kit). And it's being developed in Spain. More info soon.
- Fatalities animations (80%)
- Finish clothes (65%)
- Sail ship model (50%)
- Hairs models
- Hover bike model and code
- New trees & grass
- Modular big buildings (20%)
- Armor functionality (100%) Each piece of cloth has a protection value.
- New damage animations (100%) Add new damage and death aniamtions.
- Camera lag (100%)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.