Besides bug fixing I did mostly level/gameplay balancing and added info scripts in chambers 1,2 and 3. Bantam Bobby got some more animation frames. The controls are revised, but I guess there will be one or two more revisions in future updates. Well, some of the new graphics are still unpolished - I'll polish them step-by-step. The story mode and the final chapter are still to be done.
Play the latest beta here:
Or on GameJolt:
You can find the progress of this little platformer on my tumblr site:
Feedback is much appreciated.
- improved controls for moving/jumping/landing
- changed the switch controls. UP = use switch
- fixed the ladder bug. The player don't gets stuck anymore on the top of ladders. Changed the collision shape of the player to a hexagon.
- improved platform collision shapes.
- fixed the typo bug in chamber 1
- added an idle animation for the player. After some time Bantam Bobby is waving and chatting.
- added an use animation for the player
- added one more frame for players landing animation
- the player won't move automatically anymore alongside the conveyer belt (added side stoppers)
- deactivated the jump/move functionality by entering the exit door
- added collision for the stationary arrow enemies. It's not possible to go thru them anymore.
- deleted one more spike in chamber 7
- archived gem is not blinking anymore if you restart a chamber
- minor level design changes in chamber 2
- minor level design changes in chamber 4
- revised the bat attack sound behavior
- added info scripts and graphics in chamber 1,2 and 4 with pause pop up function
- fixed the one way door issue, where the player got wrong triggered.
- changed arrow firing rate in chamber 8 and deleted a spike. The chamber is now easier to master.
- minor design changes in chamber 9
- perfect levels are marked with a purple corner in the chamber select section