Based in United States
Coming Q3 2019
Spar with other kids using martial arts and one of 7 elements in this story driven Action RPG featuring strategic skill-based gameplay with unique 2.5D pixel-art graphics.
Astralojia combines classic JRPG turn-based combat with elements of an Action RPG and Adventure game. Rather than repetitive dungeon crawling in where you go back and forth from a town over and over again, your objective is to make it past challenges in a linear manner so that you can advance the plot. Resources are limited within each part, and sort of like in a modern quick-time-event adventure game kind of way, once you advance through one part of the story, you can't return again, so you'll need to take advantage of what resources you find around you to succeed.
The plot follows the hot-blooded and frustrated Taku, who is returning to his home town to try to pass a strict entrance exam to a private academy, attempting for his 3rd year in a row having failed each time, joining his two misfit friends who reluctantly accompany his ambitions. You'll follow these mages as they practice, grow, learn about and discover the mysteries of the universe of Astralojia.
- Grind-free simple turn based classical JRPG gameplay
- Challenging skill based tactical combat has you think before taking your turn, switching from far to near, blocking attacks, and using skill bars for success
- Spar with other kids to purchase new abilities, level up to acquire new ability slots
- Clear bosses and skill challenges to advance through the story
- Local co-op gameplay for playing with up to 4 friends
- Uncover the mysteries of the world of Astralojia
- Released and structured in episodes, practical development, with frequent sequels
Astralojia: Episode 1 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
astralojia does allow the contents of this game to be published through video broadcasting services only with direct written permission from Astralojia. Check at the bottom of this page for contact information.
Official Website astralojia.com.
Spar with other kids using martial arts and one of 7 elements in this story driven action rpg featuring strategic skill-based gameplay with unique 2.5D pixel-art graphics.
More information on astralojia, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programming and Music