Hi everyone, here is what has been done since the August news update.
- Heads Up Display created using Scaleform Flash based technology -ring counter only working for now.
- Some new special moves coded: Light Dash, Quick Step...
- Smashing ability implemented along with breakable objects such as rocks, pottery or glass.
- SpinBall effect and material made and coded.
- SpinDash oval ball attached and working.
- Rainbow rings (tricks) and dash rings coded.
- Level checkpoints visuals; modeled, animated and coded in Kismet, ready for main checkpoint code to be created.
- Updated Sonic's skin to a more lighter blue.
- More tweaks on Sonic gameplay physics.
Also we have a New Forum up and running for you all to voice your opinions and join in on discussions.