Over 100 years have passed since the last encounter with the Vonari. The Alliance has used the time to research and reverse engineer advanced alien technology in an effort to better confront the Vonari threat. The result is a new breed of powerful spacecraft and weapons. But a mysterious development by the Vonari is about to shake humanity's confidence at its core...
Updated demo for Arvoch Conflict, a squad-based 3D space combat simulator featuring elements of real-time strategy, resource management, and dogfight, squadrons, and cooperative combat multiplayer modes.
StarWraith 3D Games has released an updated demo for Arvoch Conflict, a squad-based 3D space combat simulator featuring elements of real-time strategy, resource management, and Dogfight, Squadrons, and Cooperative combat multiplayer modes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D accelerated video card
- 150 MB Hard Drive Space (more for custom ships, cockpits, textures, HUD's, music and sound effects)
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 56K connection for multiplayer
Recommended Minimum System Configuration:
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1 GB RAM or more (1.5 GB for Windows Vista)
- 128 MB or higher DirectX compatible 3D accelerated video card or better
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- DirectX compatible HOTAS (Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick) joystick controller
- High speed internet or LAN connection for multiplayer gameplay
The installer also updates any older version of the game up to the latest version (both the full game and demo).