Over 100 years have passed since the last encounter with the Vonari. The Alliance has used the time to research and reverse engineer advanced alien technology in an effort to better confront the Vonari threat. The result is a new breed of powerful spacecraft and weapons. But a mysterious development by the Vonari is about to shake humanity's confidence at its core...
Playable demo version 1.828 for Arvoch Conflict. Changes include a new multiplayer system and some new options.
Version 1.828 is available for download and includes the following improvements and fixes:
- New multiplayer system added for improved router support and performance.
- Option to pan around the player's ships added to the second 3rd person view mode.
- Option to customize the status display key added.
- Option to customize the game's font added.
The new multiplayer system lets players join without having to manually forward ports on most routers and connecting is much faster. The game's instructions and the FAQ provide additional information on using the new multiplayer mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D accelerated video card
- 150 MB Hard Drive Space (more for custom ships, cockpits, textures, HUD's, music and sound effects)
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 56K connection for multiplayer
Recommended Minimum System Configuration:
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1 GB RAM or more (1.5 GB for Windows Vista)
- 128 MB or higher DirectX compatible 3D accelerated video card or better
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- DirectX compatible HOTAS (Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick) joystick controller
- High speed internet or LAN connection for multiplayer gameplay
The installer also updates any older version of the game up to the latest version (both the full game and demo).