Installer for the 0.24 version of Arcane Worlds, adding few new features and several bug fixes
- Game settings are now saved in the Windows app data folder instead of the registry.
- Removed the launcher.
- Added dark worlds.
- Worlds with undiscovered treasures are now highlighted on the universe map.
- Available resources are now displayed on the universe map.
- Added a hint on how to scroll and zoom the universe map.
- Added descriptions for special worlds, visible on the universe map after visiting the world.
- Activated triggers are now changed on the world map. No more looking for the missed one!
- Changed magic vortex effect a bit to make it different for portals, spells and resources.
- Improved tutorial to tell which buttons to use and point to objects on the map.
- Player now respawns in the castle with zero mana and half health after death.
- Available resources are now displayed when at the crafting altar.
- Monster loot is now configurable from script (note for modders).
- Optimized some parts of the world generation.
- Added some decorative filler elements like forests and lakes.
- Improved artistic post-effect and sky shaders quality a bit.
- For debugging purposes, log files are saved in the Windows app data folder now.
- Screenshots are now saved in the Windows app data folder.
- The new game now starts in the first world directly, without the universe map.
- Fixed saved game bug which likely only affected the tutorial world.
- Fixed rare universe generator bug that prevented the access to the crafting world.
- Some other minor improvements.
200Mo free hard disk space
Dual-Core CPU @ 2.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 6xxx series OR Nvidia GTX 5xx/6xx series
4Go of RAM
1Go hard disk free space
Dual-Core CPU @ 3.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 7xxx series/R9 2xx series OR Nvidia GTX 6xx/7xx series
4Go of RAM