Hi all, Sean here again - this past week:
- Jon finished a lot of the spriting and NPCs. The spriting should hopefully be finished soon, as well as the dialogue, and then we'll be done! After some testing.
- I also may or may not have done some super secret stuff, as well. I can't say anything about it, though...
- I spent a bit working on a long retrospective blog post on my past 16 months of game development. It has some on info on how I went from small Ludum Dare games to this, so maybe it could be interesting.
- I made sheet music for two songs, Fields and Windmill - they are one - the solo piano music is here, and you can listen to the song here.
- I also figured out pre-orders, so expect those to arrive soon. It will be $7 for the game, $3 for the soundtrack, probably. On release, $8 and $4, then after no sales, $10 and $5.
- I don't know if I mentioned this, but Anodyne has a tumblr, so if you use tumblr, feel free to follow.
- Also, our Greenlight page is really lacking love, so maybe give it an upvote or share it with some friends? Holiday cheer for all!
Have some screenshots. That's about it!