All three missions take place above the new environment Sounteast Asia - Jungle. First of missions is Air Support - allied units are besieged by the enemy and your task is to save them. Second one is about strike to the enemy helicopter base. It's a night strike and you will try to surprise the enemy - the maximum altitude allowed during fly to AO is 60m (200 ft). In last mission you will need to find in the foggy weather the crashed helicopter.
Few other things worth to mention:
- Three new instant battle scenarios above new location (Southeast Asia). You can use new location in mission editor and in test flight too.
- You can turn off displaying of enemy healthbars - for some players healthbars are too unrealistic
- For mission editor or test flight you can use now also Training camp location
- There was added door control - if you landed on the ground you need to open the doors with same key/button as for gears, and only after the soldiers will aboard your helicopter!
- We tried to fix a bit the MCLOS guiding system for joystick/gamepad, let us know if it's better! Also if you will fail the MCLOS training, and you will reach the debriefing you will be asked if you which to skip this mission (some of players found this mission too hard)
WIP stuff for next update:
Next update should be a final content update for Air Missions: HIND - game should finally reach Alpha version. You can expect:
- 3 or 4 new missions
- 2 new frozen locations (Yuzny Island coast and the Artic ocean)
- New winter camouflages
- Ships and Oil platform with possibility to land on it's heliports
Check a WIP screenshot's: