Below are the patch notes for Aetheria's 18th update. This update includes several balance changes, fixes, and boss updates. Enjoy!
- Azgon's Roar spell now grants a 300 strength bonus, up from 150. The duration for the buff has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 10.
- Irok's Armor Crush spell now reduces armor by 1000, up from 600. The duration for the buff has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 10.
- Razorbone now casts Bonespike on the tank every 5 melee attacks.
- Julienne and Grissom now cast Double Strike on the tank every 5 melee attacks.
- Lich Darkmoore now puts a Furious Lich Bomb on the tank instead of a normal Lich Bomb.
- Lich Darkmoore's cast timer has been slightly adjusted to make the final phase of his fight less reliant on luck
- Players will now be invulnerable for 2 seconds after exiting Lich Darkmoore's maze
- Mark of Victory drops have been increased. Bosses in the War Wing now drop 2 marks, and bosses in the Noble Wing now drop 3.
- Increased the range of quest and achievement kill credits for party kills
- Fixed a bug which causes the Potency talent to not grant the proper time increase
- Fixed a bug with Gas Bomb Shot which caused its cooldown to be reduced improperly
- Fixed a bug with the Battle Cry tooltip
- Fixed a bug with the School of Debilitation tooltip
Mage Balance Changes
- Increased Reflection chance to 8% per point, up from 7%. Incoming damage is reduced by the amount reflected.
- Increased Follow Up chance to 10% per point, up from 8%
Priest Balance Changes
- Light Barrier now lasts 6 seconds, down from 10
- Light Barrier's cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute, down from 2 minutes
Warrior Balance Changes
- Way of the Sword's damage increase has been reduced to 3% per point, down from 5%
- Hulking Bash's bonus damage for Sentry Warriors has been reduced to 35%, down from 50%
Ranger Balance Changes
- Will to Live now grants a 3% damage boost per point when above 90% health
Assassin Balance Changes
- Anatomist now grants a 20% bonus damage to Heartstrike, per point, up from 10%
- Deadly Throw now applies a separate bleed from Arterial Strike. Heartstrike bonus damage is triggered if either bleed is on the enemy. However, Heartstrike will only refresh the bleed from Deadly Throw
- Violent Tendencies chance to trigger has been increased to 9% per point, up from 7%.