Based in United Kingdom
February 22 2018
$2.99 - Steam
When a murdered family is discovered in 17th Century Salem, at the height of a witch hysteria, people start to suspect something supernatural to blame. An atmospheric murder mystery. Connect the evidence and see if you can deduce the secrets behind the mystery.
Digital Bento was started by Ben Ho, an industry veteran who's been working as a Concept Artist on a variety of videogames and animation projects. He left his studio job to create his own games that focuses on story telling and atmosphere.
- Gorgeous hand painted 2D art.
- A comprehensive short story that delivers a creepy atmosphere.
- Classic text-based adventure taken to a dark place.
- Extensive art gallery detailing the evolution of the world.
- Multiple characters to suspect.
- A map hub world.
- Its up to you to sieve through the evidence and work out the mystery.
- Deduce your theory and come up with a conclusion.
There are currently no trailers available for A Salem Witch Trial - Murder Mystery. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Digital Bento
A developer and publisher of visual novel games including A Salem Witch Trial - Murder Mystery.
More information on Digital Bento, our logo & relevant media are available here.
A Salem Witch Trial - Murder Mystery Credits