Based in Dallas, TX
October 4 2017
$9.99 - Steam
A shooter you can play for minutes or hours at a time, 60 Second Strike offers a new take on classic old-school gameplay. When time is your life, how long can you last? Coming to PC via Steam and Itch.io on October 5.
After working on celebrated series like Destroy All Humans! and Borderlands, I left AAA game development to make a game, from scratch, by myself.
- THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE: Defeat enemies and gather crystals to gain more time, but beware--the more damage you take, the less time you'll have left.
- A SIMPLE GOAL, INFINITE APPROACHES: With procedurally generated maps offering countless challenges across multiple modes, the action only stops when you do.
- MIX AND MATCH: Mix skill and strategy to hone your personal gameplay style, and keep the odds ever in your favor by permanently upgrading your weapons and ship.
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: A custom game engine gets you in the game as soon as possible--you'll be playing before most other games have even booted.
- NO REST FOR THE WICKED: 60 Second Strike is the debut release from Amplecti Chao, a one-person indie outfit with over a decade of industry experience including the Destroy All Humans! and Borderlands
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Steam Page store.steampowered.com/app/696540/60_Second_Strike.
Itch.io Page werecoder.itch.io/60secstrike.
About Amplecti Chao
Amplecti Chao is an Indie Game Developer founded in 2015. We focus on the fun factor of games and the replayability provided by procedural content generation.
More information on Amplecti Chao, our logo & relevant media are available here.
60 Second Strike Credits
Kanon "WereCoder" Wood
Founder & Sole Developer