• Register

3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
v1.3.3 bug with the dCube quest! (Games : 3089 : Forum : Bug Reports : v1.3.3 bug with the dCube quest!) Locked
Thread Options
May 31 2014 Anchor

I've took a quest with the normal dCube item taking from a explosive bomb disarming.
I've disarmed it, but then sold the item, lol! It was the stupid action, I know.
So, because of that, I couldn't finish the quest, I just needed to restart the game.
But the funniest thing it's if you kill the friendly guy whom you need to give the dCube, you will get that dCube just from him. :D
Please, fix that bug Phr00t, your game is awesome! Wish you could enable later time mp for at least 4 players. Or even add a splitscreen for 2 players with and without gamepad!
Thank you!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.