• Register
Forum Thread
Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One (Forums : Console Gaming : Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 31 2015 Anchor

Pros & Cons to both? I'm thinking of buying one for my birthday soon. So, which one would be better?

Jan 31 2015 Anchor

PS4. The Xbox one is the most interviewed of the three current Gen systems, while the 360 is going to suffer from declining support. At the same time, the 360 is cheaper, but also has a higher failure rate, so, if you really wanted to go with Xbox, then 360.

Feb 1 2015 Anchor

Not much of a console fan overall but I would personally go for the 360 as it has a larger game library currently than the Xbox One. Its also cheaper than the Xbox One if money is a factor you are taking into account. 360 currently has a larger user base for its online games.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

Xbox 360 in my opinion

Feb 11 2015 Anchor

I wanna switch to Xbone only to play certain games like Halo 4 and probably look at the Gears series, but before I wanna do that I want to take up my time with all the games I missed so far on PS3 and 4.

Feb 11 2015 Anchor

360 was better imo, but Xbone will be more supported in the future (more new games).

I personally would just buy a new high-end graphics card for my PC :D

Feb 22 2015 Anchor

Thatmanoverthere wrote: PS4. The Xbox one is the most interviewed of the three current Gen systems, while the 360 is going to suffer from declining support. At the same time, the 360 is cheaper, but also has a higher failure rate, so, if you really wanted to go with Xbox, then 360.

Topic says Xbox 360 or vs Xbox One, nothing to do with Ps4.

True 360 will most likely suffer from decline support eventually but the 360 has had hold it's own for long enough to a point where there are more games to play on still so a lot of people will keep playing on it so I doubt 360 being phased out any-time soon. 360 is great but the Xbox One is still improving but so the the updates are making it better than the 360 in some ways, it won't be long till most of the features will be improved on enough to make the 360 feel out-dated but for now I love playing on both 360, X1 because there are games only on 360 and there are games that are only on X1 so best of both worlds for now.

Sep 30 2015 Anchor

If you're not in a rush to play the new games and interested in playing a lot of games despite not being the latest ones. Go for Xbox 360. Had more games and a lot cheaper. Honestly speaking I don't buy immediately the newer ones, I'm kinda a late gamer would like to take my time so that I can play all the games I want to play in a lot cheaper prize. :)

Oct 1 2015 Anchor

Just check the game library. If you're still interested in most of the games of Xbox 360 then go for 360. But if you played most of them already you can go already for XBox One for the new ones.

Nov 17 2015 Anchor

LOL dude STAY AWAY FROM SONY!

If money is not an issue go with out second thought to Xbox one.

Most games have backwards comparability and if not they soon will!

Why? Is better hardware , is newer!

Feb 18 2016 Anchor

XBOX One. It has backward compatibility in case you want to play XBOX 360 games.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.