• Register
Forum Thread
What do you think about my modification idea for doom 3? (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : What do you think about my modification idea for doom 3?) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 22 2022 Anchor

From the impressions of watching the third season of "Boys", I thought it would be cool to shoot a laser from the eyes at demons in DooM 3))) Since this is my favorite childhood game, without hesitation, I started working on the mod, which M.B. will grow into a full-fledged game (but this is not for sure, since unfortunately there is still the main work:) I also decided to improve the mechanics of the third-person view and decided to replace the character with something more fun)

The mod is still being finalized, at the stage of correcting some shortcomings. Therefore, I don't dare to upload files yet :) Well, what do you think about this? :) Is the idea worth the time spent on it?) or is it better not to leave?)

I will be grateful to your any opinion.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.