• Register
Forum Thread
Total War game for 10 year old business laptops (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Total War game for 10 year old business laptops) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 2 2022 Anchor

I'm thinking of a Total War game, possibly with a Fantasy theme, though can run on 10 year old business laptops (which are equivalent of desktop computers from 17 years ago, or 2005).

This means it will look similar to Rome Total War I, with low polygon models, and simple textures.

Are there any game companies making a game like this? Thank you for reading.

Jun 8 2022 Anchor

-Dear our Sparky, Matrixgames company is specialized for that kind of games.

catalogue for games

-catalogue from 2016 in pdf 21MB

Ftp.matrixgames.com

-all pdfs

Ftp.matrixgames.com

-all game manuals

Ftp.matrixgames.com

..and hurry.

Jun 11 2022 Anchor

There is a game called Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, that reportedly came out in 2006, though have never heard of it on any major gaming websites at the time, like Gamespot, or online forums for RTS games.

There doesn't appear to be too much information about the game, though.

I'm thinking of a company that's dedicated to making Total War style games with graphics and computer system requirements of around 2006.

Jun 11 2022 Anchor

Then from 2006, your only chance is Star Wars: Empire at War and brutal add-on called Forces of Corruption, just set in graphic option to low and synchronization to off. Don`t be discouraged with slow main game screen, and jump immediately to options.

En.wikipedia.org

Jul 2 2022 Anchor

Can anybody direct me the proper discussion, thread, whatever for help. I am playing Darthmod Napoleon total war. I am playing the emergent nation of Venice. None of the trading ports I have built or captured has the capacity to build warships. With every other nation I have played, I can build a few warships with a trading port. Why can't I do it with Venice? How am I supposed to attain world domination without a navy????? Thanks for any help......

Jul 6 2022 Anchor

vorderbruegg
-Depends of current mod state. Reading carefully author explanation is not so bad habit at all. How to builds Warships in ports. Maybe you have first to upgrade town walls, town as whole or just a current port, or ... On other hand is`s not bad idea to use mass assaults with low lever units just to test enemy defenses. Yea ..

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.