• Register
Forum Thread
Rezzed 2013 (Forums : General Banter : Rezzed 2013) Locked
Thread Options
TKAzA
TKAzA Rightio then...
Jun 25 2013 Anchor

Rezzed was on the weekend past in Birmingham, The jewel of the midlands, United Kingdom.

Whilst i wasn't able to attend due to prior commitments! Sods law isnt it, i thought it would be nice to repost some roundups from those who did attend.

To those lucky few who attended rezzed, please feel free to share your photos and stories here.

Main News articles.
Indiedb.com
Rockpapershotgun.com
Eurogamer.net
Guardian.co.uk

DayZ Interview.
Youtu.be
Dayzmod.com

Project Eternity
Youtube.com
Indiedb.com
And I know i've missed lots out by not attending, I just like to see old favorites going strong.
Anyone else have things to share?

Change the game.

Edited by: TKAzA

Jun 28 2013 Anchor

Thanks for this! I didn't get to go this year either.

I was hoping it would be in Brighton again so I could do another week there and get Develop Conference in too like last year.

Jun 28 2013 Anchor

In the youtube clip they explained it all and that they had been robben quite a few times, how unlucky.

But they did a very interesting comeback with their Project Zomboid 2.0 in the end of the video, good job.

Jul 11 2013 Anchor

I went on the Sunday. I feel bad since I didn't go to many conferences, and didn't speak to many of the devs. I did get to play some awesome games though, not to mention I talked about the Global Games Jam with one of the guys at Bossa Studios!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.