|[Rev-share]Unity Programmer wanted for Sci-fi RPG.||Locked|
|May 2 2017 Anchor|
COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
For more information about us, follow the links listed below.
Also follow social media platforms for the latest news regarding our projects.
We are looking for an Unity Programmer. You will be working with our Coding team Lead to program the Unity 3D engine using C# language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attendance of weekly team meetings (Currently Thursday's, at 7PM CST).
2. Timely completion of implementation of assets.
3. Direct contact with Project Lead and other Department Leads for the implementation process.
4. Utilization of Unity Collaborate.
5. Utilization of our project management boards (Trello) and communication channels to obtain up-to-date assets.
1. Clear communication and self starter - pushes to meet deadlines and contribute to the project.
2. Ability to complete tasks with limited input/direction from management.
3. Comfortable with working with people remotely and via Trello management system.
4. Good internet connection with ability to update assets/builds quickly, with large dependencies.
5. At least 20 hours of availability each week.
6. Proficient experience using the Unity Game Engine.
7. Proficient experience in implementing assets into the Unity Game Engine.
This is a great opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Currently the crowd-funding campaign is scheduled for the first half of year 2018. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.