• Register
Forum Thread
Reports from development field of Wild Terra 2 Online: New Lands. Take a look on our progress. (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : Reports from development field of Wild Terra 2 Online: New Lands. Take a look on our progress.) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 1 2020 Anchor

Hello guys! My name is Javi and I wish to show up our lastest proyect in development for Juvty Worlds. In Wild Terra 2: New Lands you start as an original man or woman who must survive exposed to a hostile nature but who with effort can become much more.
The game offers many possibilities and activities. Mining, construction, husbandry, cooking, fishing, smithing and other skills are part of all the things you can do. Besides, the possibility of building houses, campfires, a lof of structures for process material and crafting and even castle bases in the future.In recent days we have been working on the construction of the main continent, new biomes and creatures. We add a ship model which allows us to travel to new continents, this is how it looks. ♡

boat crop
Alse we recently added house building, blacksmithing and fishing to the game.

5b956d84659c38cbfe9c93b0722f0c08
Share your opinion and tell me what you think about our dream game in development. Cheers! ^^

Wish list on Steam

Edited by: rootstereo

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.