• Register
Forum Thread
Project Brutality 2.03 major bug (Forums : Support : Project Brutality 2.03 major bug) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 16 2018 Anchor

Ever since I downloaded Project Brutality Mutators 1.4.5. I have noticed that my PB 2.03 is corrupted, there are errors in the console saying things like "Line 28 missing" and more stuff like that but the major thing is that the monsters are completely missing. Anything that isn't an imp is literally non-existent (summon command is accepted but nothing is summoned). And maps also have 0 monsters in them (both Doom and Doom II along with their Maps of Chaos equivalents), PB 3.0 is fine but 2.03 has features I prefer to 3.0. Is my WAD corrupted or is there just something about 2.03 that breaks the game? It was running absolutely fine before I tried PB Mutators.

And for PB Mutators using 3.0 Additional Upgrades.pk3 removes the guns in secret locations (Super Shotgun is missing in Doom II's second level and stuff like that in Maps of Chaos) when Part 1 and Part 2.pk3 removes the items (places, where health bonuses and armor bonuses would be at, are missing, along with medikits and stimpaks literally replaced with a floating text saying their name). What happened and what can I do to fix these issues?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.