• Register
Forum Thread
Please advise the game for girls of 11 years. (Forums : PC Gaming : Please advise the game for girls of 11 years.) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 28 2019 Anchor

Ищем игры на компьютере для дочки 11 лет, расскажите пожалуйста

Feb 5 2019 Anchor

Try Sims 4 or Sims 3. My small sister (she's 12) really liked them.

Feb 20 2019 Anchor

When I was a child I used to play dress up online games which you can also google.

Apr 10 2019 Anchor

Я нашел игровой магазин для 11-летней девочки в апкните
Chrome.google.com

Edited by: Amumu00

Apr 19 2019 Anchor

I have a child of 12 years old, I bought her an Xbox One and now she keeps playing "Crash Bandicoot". You can try this game this good though.

and she keeps watching the upcoming game's trailers (i can't explain that to you but this article will show you how to watch upcoming games on Xbox)

You can also try one of my favorite for my girl

Lego Worlds

Thanks

Sep 25 2019 Anchor

You can refer to my website, it has a lot of games for girls

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMESBX.PRO

Sep 26 2019 Anchor

girls love The Sims but they love Minecraft even more, all the kids do though.

I know many girls age about 11 and they talk about minecraft all the time and about their favorite minecraft youtube streamers

Oct 29 2019 Anchor
00zero00 wrote:

Try Sims 4 or Sims 3. My small sister (she's 12) really liked them.

Sims 4 is really good one

Nov 16 2019 Anchor

simple there young fella.

Toomb Raider anything comes too mind. Perfect starter, complex gaming primer too.

Nov 18 2019 Anchor

Hi there. I am new here. Interesting thread. I also have a daughter and as I can see most of you suggest the Sims. Thanks for the information.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.