• Register
Forum Thread
Orchestral Composer - RPG, Visual Novel, 8-bit/16-bit (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Orchestral Composer - RPG, Visual Novel, 8-bit/16-bit) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 22 2022 Anchor

Hello!

I'm a freelance composer that has written music for 5 years, with 2 years worth of experience working on projects. My strengths lie in the area of RPG, Visual Novels, and narrative driven games, as my tendency is towards emotional/ dramatic orchestral music as well as 8-bit/16-bit music. I have finished a battle theme for the demo of an unreleased game called Hazelnut Bastille as well as several YouTube video game arrangements, which you will find the links/ tracks for below. I am flexible towards trying new things if you happen to be in the market for any general composer.

My rate normally goes for $110 per minute of game music. If payment might depend on crowd funding and might be in it's early stages, I'm certainly open to working something out!

Soundcloud.com

Game Music Arrangements (YouTube):

Youtube.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.