• Register
Forum Thread
Looking for Someone with Unreal Engine 4 coding Skills (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Looking for Someone with Unreal Engine 4 coding Skills) Locked
Thread Options
May 13 2020 Anchor

Hi, I am currently working on a new video game project. This project will be my first one created in Unreal Engine 4. I am currently working on learning the ins and outs of the engine, but I would like to get this project on the road. If you have coding skills within this engine and are interested in working on a full game alongside me with full credit at the end, then you can contact me at my email here (email was created years ago when I was 12) - mr.sunglasses123@gmail.com

I cannot promise the highest pay for your work as we are only a couple of guys working with one computer at home, but again I do promise full credit of your work and I will be sure to track your progress my self and work out a decent enough pay! I will not let you work for free :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.