• Register
Forum Thread
Help-Pirates 2 (Forums : Support : Help-Pirates 2) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2018 Anchor

I have recently downloaded the combined mod v 3.0.2 for Pirates 2 City of Abandoned Ships.I am able to start up the game fine with this mod although when I select one of the many newly created main characters eg Peter Blood, the model appears totally greyed out,and varied outher characters within the gameplay appear the same.I dont know but perhaps there are shading or texture issues that need to be fixed ,although other newly created main characters start up as they should (features,clothing etc are visible) and other characters within the game appear fine having selected that workable main character.If there are shadding/texture issues surely all newly created characters programmed into this new mod would give similar problems.

Is there anyone clued up who can offer suggestions or perhaps provide a link to one of the developers contact details who can offer help.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.