• Register
Forum Thread
Half life 2 episode 3 (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Half life 2 episode 3) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 2 2018 Anchor

Hello,I have been thinking about making Half life 2 episode 3 either in the unreal engine or source engine for years now.If I was not serious about making this I would not be posting on here.So with that in mind as I prepare a design document and write the story I would like people's feedback and ideas on what kinds of things they would like to see,in order to help me make the best episode 3 that everybody has been waiting for.

I will allow access to parts of my design document for people to change and add things they want implemented for a review by me.

Thanks for your time and for questions I will soon make available a F.A.Q like form for people to read . If a question is not answered You can reach me on my Email address Mysticalex19@gmail.com Thanks.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.