• Register
Forum Thread
Been working on my 2D WW1 survival horror game CONSCRIPT for 2.5 years now. Let me know what you think! (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : Been working on my 2D WW1 survival horror game CONSCRIPT for 2.5 years now. Let me know what you think!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 31 2019 Anchor

CONSCRIPT is a 2D classic survival horror game set during WW1 with a pixel art low-res aesthetic. I have been working on this game tirelessly over the past few years as survival horror has always been my favorite genre. It shares game design philosophies with classic Resident Evil and Silent Hill, such as: route planning, bizarre creatures, item management, emphasis on puzzles, strong audio design, industrial Silent Hill-esque soundtrack and fleshed out intricate environments.

Here are some random gifs of some random environments and scenes. I am aiming to have a demo released in around a month. Hopefully a kickstarter too eventually!

Gassed Soldier (image)

The Wire Door (image)

Trench Warning Sign (image)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.