• Register
Forum Thread
Battle for middle earth 2 question (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Battle for middle earth 2 question ) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 24 2020 Anchor

Boys and girls . I have a lot of questions about mods :

1. Age of the rings mod edain mods have exclusive units ofc they are new but we have something and we lose something :

a) can i use this units heroes and other stuff to me mod and warning FIRST ASK THEM and give all feedbacks as possible that it s their work and i m only using this stuff

to bring more units to the game more possiblites but regarding about what they doing i think oringal races are much better then unofficial they work . Excalcy what i

wanna say concept of orginal races are better . So we have some unique units but they add so good new units specialy for good but evil too like smaug it s a lot of work

to even make sucha things that s why i dont wanna cheat steal or something from orginal creator . I just wanna make mode in offical look what electronic arts had in

using new ways and possiblites .

2. I have no idea how to add new units no idea how to do it in this game . should i take date, files about units copy paste to orginal game and change it in excel where

is

buildied and implamated that to IA computer they will buil this units or how to do it . I dont see this files or date in mod it can t even be changeable or something no

clue where to find it i ve open date from age of the rings and there is nothing there that would attached to the model they give or i m just a newebie idiot with this .

So can you give me a little handicap . Tutiral or something how to start doing things in this game or something . This game is so amazing and has so many good

concepts but regarding about mod people don t give a lot of attentions about balance game and fun with it . Dont put a lot of time with making game viable and fun

about looking with this aspects . I ve made balance mod who make game really fine so next in mind brings me . There is a lot of new units that you can implament in

so you have even more choices how you can do things and play the game in some ways on another .

So us stupid us it sounds . Can you help me ?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.