• Register
Forum Thread
Arma 3 Modders Wanted - Fields of Glory: 1861 - 1865 (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Arma 3 Modders Wanted - Fields of Glory: 1861 - 1865) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 10 2019 Anchor

Hello, I'm looking for mod developers to help me create an ambitious historical conversion mod for Arma 3: Fields of Glory: 1861 - 1865: an American Civil War conversion mod.

*What is this mod?*

Fields of Glory: 1861 - 1865 is a historical conversion mod for Arma III based on the American Civil War. Taking inspiration from other mods such as the Napoleonic Wars mod, Fields of Glory is aimed at recreating the environment and battles of the Civil War through line battles, artillery duels, bayonet charges, etc. Maps will vary from theaters of the war, from Manassas and Gettysburg in the East to Shiloh and Vicksburg in the West, this mod will be structured into "Campaigns", each focusing on a specific year or theater of the war. The mod will also feature weapons and uniforms from both sides of the conflict.

*Who are we looking for?*

This mod is still in early WIP phase, and I'm trying to build up a dev team to help me with this ambitious undertaking. We need 3d model designers, terrain builders and designers, programmers and scripters, and PR workers. If you are interested in joining the dev team, please message me. Thank you.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.