• Register
Forum Thread
Actual cheat on Genshin Impact(v2.7) CCGenshin(0.7.5) (Forums : General Banter : Actual cheat on Genshin Impact(v2.7) CCGenshin(0.7.5)) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 6 2023 Anchor

CCGenshin is the only free multi-functional cheat for the game Genshin Impact.

1. Bans:

The cheat is, as it were, in the “Undetect” status, but no one gives a 100% guarantee for your account. I got banned for it, that's why the prefixes contain “Use at own risk”.

Important! There are functions in the cheat for which the chance of a ban increases, their author highlighted them with such inscriptions: Extremely risky!, Read the note!

2. Where to download:

Clck.ru

VirusTotal: Virustotal.com

3. Launch:

1) In any place, create a folder with a Latin name.

2) All the contents of the ZIP archive are transferred to a folder.

3) Run “injector.exe” as administrator.

4) Specify the path to the file “GenshinImpact.exe”. (Typically: the disc where the game\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact game is installed)

5) Injection occurs. (But if this is your first cheat injection, you will have to restart the game. The author himself writes this in a post on UC)

6) Enjoy the cheat.

4. About my bath and how to avoid them:

Now a little about my ban. 3 days ago I closed the abyss 12.3 on the traveler's lvl 20, the ban arrived after 10 hours (when I was sleeping). Drawing conclusions, you can understand that it is better not to do this. And the second thing that will help you prevent bans is NOT using "extreme risk" features.

Post your questions and concerns below. Where I am with other users will try to help you.

hugged everyone<3

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.